Saturday, May 31, 2008

Homesick.. =S

now i know why i like it there better..[no offence xp]
don't get me wrong.. i actually enjoy being around some people here.. just not as many as back home... i just feel a little out of place here..

i have so many more people that can cheer me up there.. all my family and friends.. i get hurt here more then anything.. maybe because i'm just too worried about everything.. i need to not think too much!! =.=

Anyways.. just wanna say thank you to everyone who helped me.. Thank you for being with me.. and giving me hope.. i miss you.. take me back there!!

thanks to the people that help me here too.. =]

><
i found pics of me and maryanne..! not really found.. i had it.. missing the friends i had.. this pics was from that last trip back...

UNFORGATABLE MOMENT...~ you don't wanna know how we got this photo..
Chinese New Year that time.. XP
Bookstore..? =S haha.. what we do to fill our time..!
hmm.. now just need pics with akshara..[akshara.. faster come here man!! need to take pic with you.. ;p]
hmmm... just wanna finish up saying... make the most of what you have now, cause when you loose it.. that is when you will only realise how important it is to you..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SEE STEPHEN KING.
On the bookshelf behind you in the last photo.
AHA.
=]

Beatrice said...

MELINDA IS A NOOB. hahahha. don't be sad ur friend is coming nx yr rightttt :D

Anonymous said...

@Beatrice: Meanie!
I'm not gonna comment on your blog anymore (until you put up what I told you to put up, then I might consider).

@Carisse: I believe I was promised curry puffs!
C: No you weren't.
M: Oh yeah...

RisseY said...

LOL!!
mel.. i want curry puffs!! =P

beatrice.. i so can't wait for my friend to come..!!

Cheer me up..!?!

Anonymous said...

I can see what you mean. So you would consider moving back then? Well, we'll miss you.